Friday, February 26, 2010

I am not a vegan

Hi all,

I think my other posting was confusing. I still eat meat and cheese, etc., just way less of it. And I eat tons more fresh organic fruits and veggies and whole grains, etc.

The most important thing you should know is: If you are nice enough to bring/send me any food, I will eat the hell out of whatever you bring-- with a smile on my face, no less. Even if it's a whole pig, cloven hooves and all, roasting on a spit.

(Not to give you any ideas).

1 comment:

  1. Inspired by your earlier post, I got and am reading (40% through) "A China Study". Very compelling. This coming from a girl raised on wild game and can't have her filet rare enough! It's quite a compelling read that negates many assumptions I have carried, and definitely leaves a lasting impression. I think I am on the same wave length as you. While I don't think I could actually become a vegan 100% of the time, I am sure going to increase the amount of plant-based foods (and reduce the amount of animal-based foods) in my diet.

    ReplyDelete