Thursday, September 2, 2010

More A+ news

I got great results today on my latest scan. They used not one but three scopes to see if they could find anything, but despite all their searching--nada. No problem areas. Nothing unusual. Not even anything to biospy. All clear!

This is terrific news for me, and I'd write something more interesting if I weren't still so drugged (I slept through the entire day after the test. If you see my friend Julie Lund, or my mother-in-law, Bea, give them some serious high fives for all their availability and childcare this week.)

Now, the next question is: will they FINALLY let me stop chemo at tomorrow's appointment? Will we get to have a NORMAL Labor Day weekend? I'll let you know. My fingers are crossed. And my colon is completely empty. (For the SECOND TIME in A WEEK. But that's a neat story for another time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment