Sunday, March 21, 2010

Team Shelly on the run!

This morning, a group of my friends gathered together to race in the Mercer Island half marathon for TEAM SHELLY!

http://www.mercerislandhalf.com/

It's a race to help raise money for colon cancer awareness. (I am a still bit bewildered that I am now linked with the COLON of all organs... How sophisticated! How typical of me!)

They wore their team Shelly regalia (bracelets, blue shirts, etc.)

I had grand plans to meet them at the finish, but since I just finished up my chemo, I slept in LATE....zzzzz... I am sure they forgive me. And I hope they know how much I love them all for doing this! I will see to it that photos are posted on my Team Shelly Facebook page for you all to see my studly buds racin' their little hearts out for me. LOVE YOU GUYS!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment