Thursday, October 20, 2011

My inbox runneth over

For two weeks I've been receiving, enjoying, and saving your "levity" photos. (Please see previous post entitled, "A Little Levity, Please" for the backstory). Thanks for sending them! Holy Toledo! (And I ought to know. Born and raised.)

I will compile them shortly, and I'll update this post as they come in.

ps- Bonus points for exotic locations, interesting photo narrative/visual storytelling. But all submissions welcome, of course. (And if you send in a really boring one, that's ok, I'll MAKE UP a story for it.)





1 comment:

  1. My life is madness right now. We are in the process of moving, and will be out of our house this weekend. I have gotten your photos, but haven't posted them yet. OH BUT I WILL. When I get a spare second. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete