Wednesday, September 18, 2013

There. A sphere.

At 10 PST on Thursday morning, I'll be getting my big Therasphere radiation procedure. If unfamiliar, google it. It's crazy.

Guys: I'm nervous! This is a big deal. Please send us all your best thoughts, prayers, vibes--whatever you got, we are accepting.

I will be a big ol' tired mess for at least a week after this. Pardon the lack of correspondence in advance. Come play with my kids. Be nice to Neil. Bring me milkshakes and smoothies and magazines.

Catch you later.

ps- Also send me good skin vibes. That last procedure gave me the nastiest hip rash in all of dermal history. I believe they scrubbed me pre-op with Clorox and a wire brush, then they sealed me up with duct tape. I am still peeling.

9 comments:

  1. Thinking powerful thoughts for you, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled it. That shit is crazy. So crazy I know it's gonna work.... By my count, it's happening in a half hour. I will be sending healing prayers your way all day, plus I'll add several postscripts about skin rashes. Love to you Shel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this Chellie. I am sending good vibes, love and prayers your way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow--crazy but OH SO INNOVATIVE and powerful and cool--right on its way to zapping those tumors--GO LITTLE PIECES OF GLASS, GO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it blasts that tumor to nothing. hope you feel okay today. xoxoxo, Moogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. All good thoughts and things your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, rainbows, sugar and spice and everything nice...and lots of prayers..coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you love sweet Shelly! I hope the procedure went smoothly and that you are recovering ok.. as you say it will/has wiped you out, but I hope you're not in too much pain. You are surrounded by such an incredible amount of love and I know there is such a force of positive energy being sent your way from all over the country and world. love, sarah b.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you Shelly and sending you hugs and prayers from Maumee. Just watched your induction to Kenyon's Athletic Hall of Fame. What an incredible honor- congratulations! XOXO Susie

    ReplyDelete