Monday, May 2, 2011

Lung bling

Quelle weekend!

Friday night, we rang in Neil's 38th year. Tavolata for eats, The Nine Pound Hammer for drinks, friends, fun. It was a late night and I drank a lot.

Saturday night, we snagged an invite to the "Friends and Family" opening of Laura and Shannon's hot new restaurant, Little Water Cantina, in Eastlake. (A+. Seriously. The place is awesome.) Family, friends, fun. It was a late night and I drank a lot.

And, all week (month...year...) Rhodes has been sleeping like C-R-A-P, keeping me up and waking me early. It was a late night and I drank a lot of Pepto.

Then! Bin Laden is killed!

And! Tomorrow morning I go and get my lower left lung studded with gold seeds. This, of course, is the first step of my upcoming CyberKnife procedure, to blast the little bit of cancer that's in there. Brother Scott will be my chaperone, we check in at 6:30. Should be done and home by noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment